- Modular construction.
- Relative ease of assembly and disassembly.
- Portability and installation without building, doorway modification.
- The 3 sections are small enough (70 cm X 190cm )to pass through a standard sized door frame allowing delivery for chamber assembly inside a building, without having to structurally modify the building. When needed, the modular chamber may be dismantled, moved and then conveniently re-assembled at a different location.
- Flexible seals, gaskets and fluid sealing materials, placed between modules and sections, prevent gas leakage and loss of pressure from the chamber.
- Fold able seats allows convenient space usage.
- Possibility of wheelchair acces.
- Chamber can be also equipped with a stationary bike.
The only multiplace chamber to fit through standard doorway !
The product not only conforms to updated standards of manufacturing hyperbaric chambers EN14931 but also adopts a series of advanced technologies, such as advanced computer automatic control system and safe inspection technology.